Friday, December 14, 2007

Montel - Thank You



We had a screening party yesterday. I was able view the show surrounded by people that have provided me with love, support and comfort. What a wonderful experience. Thank you all that were involved in the planning of the 'premiere'.

I am aware that a number of you were not able to see the show. Copies of the show are being reproduced on dvd and I will have them in approximately one week. When I receive them, I will upload the show to my blogspot as well as youtube.

My inbox has been filled with many positive letters. Thank you so much for your comments. Your positive response has filled my heart with joy!

Baby steps....save lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God had chosen HIS path for you when you were just a thought, a hope in your mother's mind.

She was chosen to PLAY God's word, and you have been chosen to SPEAK and WRITE His message.

And all this time, that young, lanky girl from Zion, who was told that she wasn't very bright, is going to do more than she could have ever dreamed of.

My dearest friend... "I am five years behind you", but your "spirit" is much older than us all. Dick (your beacon at the shore) and I have always known it, and now the world does as well!

I am so proud of your strength!