Friday, November 2, 2007

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 06, 2006 08:54 PM, CDT

I'm back!!!! It will probably be difficult to believe...but I enjoy being in this hospital! Okay, some of the food has something to be desired, but the staff is phenominal!

The chemo process started early this afternoon. Five day, 24/7 drip, just like last time. The first day has gone well. Thus far I have not really noticed any ill effects. (We know there is plenty of time for that ugly head to rear...lol)

Hey...has anyone been watching Rock Star Supernova? Yes...I watch a lot of television these days...but that is one show I really enjoy keeping up with. Who do you think is going to win?

I am watching so much television these days....I have been talking back at the political commercials. Who cares if your father was on the school board in your small farm community twenty years ago! What does that have to do with you and schools today? Sorry...just had to get that out.

Guess I'm a little cantankerous right now. I suppose that little devil on one shoulder is trying to have an uprising. I will work hard to keep the spunky angel with its beautiful wings one step ahead.

Hope you are all doing great!

No comments: