Friday, November 2, 2007

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 05, 2006 11:32 AM, CDT

The weekend was wonderful! It was the perfect beginning to what we are hoping and praying brings us a successful end.

Sue & Bill, Pat & Anna....what wonderful friends you are. I cannot express in words how I appreciate the love and support you showered on both of us this past weekend. I write this with tears streaming down my face. All of you have touched me so. You will forever be loved for what you share best....friendship.

I am trying so hard to enjoy today for what it is. The last day before my final chemo treatment. I am going through so many emotions. I am relieved and hopeful. Mostly, I am scared.

Fairview Southdale....are you ready for me? I'm ready for you to kick this thing out of my butt! Tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m., the process begins.

My radiation will continue while I am going through chemo. The radiologist will be adjusting the treatment significantly, using a more targeted beam and going in for the final blast.

Word: Pivotal. Definition: Vitally important. Personal definition: The next five days of my life.

My love to you all.

No comments: