Friday, November 2, 2007

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2007 02:29 PM, CDT

Whew...got through that dark cloud. I just needed twenty-four hours.

With so many decisions to be made, I think it just took its toll. I'm inching back and will be ready and armed come next Wednesday when I begin chemo.

Many of you wrote and expressed your support. I know that you are there. I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

There are just times I need to dig deep down inside of myself and unclutter. That is not always easy to do, as it requires no longer escaping. Reality bites at times, doesn't it?

I've also learned I MUST stay away from other cancer blogs. Naughty, naughty me. That's a quick trip to a very frightening place. I'm just not going to go there.

Dick is busily finishing what will soon be my place of comfort. The walls are painted. Just a few finishing touches and I will be ready to begin this new journey.

I love you all.

No comments: