Friday, November 2, 2007

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2006 09:16 PM, CDT
Wow....am I on FIRE. I am so hot....I almost can't stand myself.

I learned today that each radiation treatment affects your body for about three days. What that means is the radiation I received on Monday is still causing chaos today. No wonder I'm on fire by the end of the week!

I'm going to try to make it to my appointed time the rest of the week. The way I see it, I would rather contend with this pain. Less radiation equals a higher rate of requiring surgery in the end. (boda bing!) I don't want to deal with the recovery of surgery (or the possible colostomy bag).

So....Fire (What I said, child, ow)
Fire (Uh-huh)
Got me burnin’, burnin’, burnin’
Got me burnin’, burnin’, burnin’ (Yeah)
Got me burnin’, burnin’, burnin’ (Yeah)

Question of the day. Who knows the song, the year and who performed it?

Hope you all had a good day. I'm on fire for ya baby!

No comments: