Friday, November 2, 2007

SATURDAY, AUGUST 26, 2006 03:33 PM, CDT
My positive spirit has left the house! I am so tired of laying around and being waited on (and seeing my family tiring from it). I don't have the energy to do anything around the house or enough focus to read a book, but my mind can't turn off. It is so frustrating!

My positive attitude will return. Just give me 24 hours...right Basia?

I see Dick come home from work stressed from his week. He then has to dig right into household responsibilities. It makes me feel so guilty. I want my home back. I want to do the simple things that I know makes my house a home.

I found out yesterday my next round of chemo will start the day after Labor Day. I may not have to be hospitalized. They are considering sending me home with an I.V. pump. I'm a bit concerned about that. I'm sure insurance has something to do with not wanting to treat me fully...in the hospital.

We have another beautiful weekend upon us. I am spending most of my time sitting out in my private sanctuary in the front of the house. The flowers are beautiful, the sound of the ponds are soothing....and I feel like I'm at least part of the world.

Oh...by the way, I made it through the complete week of radiation. Yes...it hurts! Once again, a big thank you goes out to the Germans that created Oxycodone!

I feel your positive thoughts and prayers. Don't know how I would survive without them. Please, keep them coming!

No comments: