Friday, November 2, 2007

TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2006 10:06 PM, CDT
I visited my favorite Minnesota town today. Stillwater brings me comfort. It must be the history, water and beautiful bluffs overlooking the river.

Yes, I know, how silly of me. I can hear it now....'save your energy'. I find it so difficult to just sit. I didn't think driving forty-five minutes each way would take too much energy out of me. I'm a slow learner.

Dick suggested, in a calm way, that I leave those excursions for when he is home. Makes sense....duh. Red Wing might be seeing us this weekend. I truly enjoy river towns.

I'm doing okay. Not great...but I know that terrible is fast approaching. I will be surprised if I am able to be radiated every day this week. My skin is going from red to purple. We'll see what my doc says tomorrow.

My love to you all.....

No comments: