Friday, November 2, 2007

MONDAY, AUGUST 21, 2006 08:16 PM, CDT
It's been a yucky day. I have no energy. When I eat I don't feel well. Although, it didn't stop me from ordering Pizza Hut and drinking a margarita in bed....lol.

Dick is out of town and Eileen is working this evening. Usually I would enjoy this quiet time. Right now I'm finding it very lonely.

Terry, thank you for helping me realize that things could be worse. That is one thing I really enjoy about you. (Well, that, and how you don't mind letting the little things slip.) You know how to help me feel differently and recognize I have so much to be thankful for.

and I am thankful for so many things. I just want the energy to share with all of you how much I appreciate you. I apologize for not getting thank you notes out yet. I will make it my goal to get them out by the end of the week. You have shared so much energy with me, the least I could do is write and thank you for sharing.

Tomorrow is a new day...let's hope for more energy and a better attitude. I'm about to kick myself in the butt.

No comments: