Friday, November 2, 2007

SUNDAY, AUGUST 20, 2006 07:34 PM, CDT
'Hey' out there to my hometown homies! It is so nice to read your posts and know that your positive energy is being sent my way.

I remember the OLH cheer from back in the day. 'You've gotta beat 'em, bust 'em, that's our custom!!!' Must be where I learned to work hard to get past those bumps in the road of life.

My Zee-Bee friends from the Classmates message board, you are one great bunch. The encouragement that your words bring is amazing. I'm looking forward to joining the Fizzlers Group as soon as I feel up to banter and story telling.

Paula, thank you for letting me know that I am listed in the prayer section of the weekly bulletin. Did you do that? It really helps me feel that I'm back home with all of you.

It was a very quiet day here. Eileen snuggled in bed with me most of the day. I'm storing up energy for my next week of radiation. Ugh!

Hey, if you have any questions or are just plain curious about something, just let me know. I think this is an opportunity to learn.

I hope all of you have been enjoying this glorious weekend. Although I haven't been able to enjoy the great outdoors, I have been able to enjoy the warmth you have sent my way.

No comments: