Friday, November 2, 2007

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2006 07:25 PM, CDT

No news is good news, right? I certainly think so!!!

I don't know what my white blood count level is right now, but I sure have more energy than I had last week.

Eileen and I actually went out and had a girls days today. It was good for both of us to get out and achieve 'normal'.

Oh...another bit of news. It didn't hurt to poop today! Gross, I know....but this is HUGE for me! When you think that just over a week ago they were injecting morphine in my IV every time I attempted to.....this is a big deal!!!!

I am only looking forward at this point. The goal this week is to build enough energy to be able to enjoy Dave & Jess' wedding festivities.

The Fall colors and the season change are becoming quite beautiful. I hope you have been able to stop for a moment and take in the gift that this season brings.

No comments: