Friday, November 2, 2007

MONDAY, JUNE 04, 2007 02:12 PM, CDT

Dr. Jaques has been in and removed my chest tube. For future reference, should any of you require one, removal is no big deal.

My Oncologist is out of the office today. I will have to meet with him later this week to discuss my treatment plan.

Rumor has it that there have been worker bee's at my house installing the new Tigerwood flooring in our bedroom. There have also been garden assistants making my garden more beautiful (it has been a bit neglected this year).

Thank you so much for your help. The work done around the house will certainly assist in my convalesing. I hope you know how much you are appreciated.

Further updates will be forthcoming. There is a new treatment by the name of CyberKnife radiology that sounds very promising. I will have to do my research.
http://www.stjosephs-stpaul.org/CyberKnife/index.cfm

No comments: