Friday, November 2, 2007

MONDAY, JULY 02, 2007 09:36 AM, CDT



What would I do without my front garden? When we installed the ponds just a few years back, who would have known they would be used so extensively? It helps me feel like I am a part of the world...the birds, flowers...life. I spend a lot of time just sitting and enjoying.

It was a rather difficult weekend. I guess I remember feeling badly after receiving chemo last year, but this felt like a huge hit. I tried explaining to Dick how I felt. I don't think he understands how weak and frail a body can feel. I feel that I must breathe every breath. If I don't, I'm afraid that my body will not be able to make up for my lost breath and never catch up.

This morning seems to have greeted me with a bit more energy. I'm going to attempt to clean the bedding I've been resting in all weekend. Our crisp white sheets are turning a funky shade of grey....not my idea of refreshing. Online shopping might find me purchasing another set for quick changes.

Yes, I can still spend money....lol.

It looks like it could be a bit of a gloomy day here in Minnesota. That's okay, it makes one appreciate the spectacular days that much more.

My love to all of you.





No comments: