Friday, November 2, 2007

TUESDAY, JULY 03, 2007 10:10 AM, CDT

GLORIA! GLORIA! GLORIA!

I have awakened to new energy. Those red blood platelets are regenerating and my spunk is returning. Like Mary Tyler Moore, I have spunk! Thank you very much!

After extensive reading, I learned that when a body has low red blood count (RBC), oxygen does not travel through the body efficiently. (Science was not a strong subject for me.) Evidently this chemo does a number on RBC, as I was definitely not being oxygenated.

I was looking forward to this new day as I had already been feeling well enough last night to drive to Punch Pizza in Eden Prairie. For those of you in the Twin Cities area, experience Punch Pizza! www.punchpizza.com I will have to write them and let them know that they motivated my chemo escape. Yummy!

Tonight will be a fun night. Bloomington provides their fireworks display on July 3rd. We are able to enjoy them right off of our deck. Yup, rock star seats. I will be enjoying the show with the eyes of a child.

Dick doesn't know this.... OPEN INVITATION TO VIEW THE SHOW AT OUR HOUSE! Yup....living life!

Have a safe and healthy holiday. May the lights in the sky bring awe to your world.

No comments: