Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm busily preparing for a girls trip out to California. I'm running errands, packing and cleaning today. Before leaving, I wanted to write and share with you that I have been using my limited creative ability and working on my own official blog. Simply follow this link and you will find me. http://kathybienapfl.blogspot.com/

The purpose for beginning my own blog is for other cancer survivors. Since I have a rare form of colorectal cancer, it is difficult to find information on the internet. I guess the blog is my way of reaching out to other fighters. This will give them the opportunity to read about my journey. Hopefully this will help in their own decision making and questions of the unknown. From my own experience, I know it's comforting to know that there are others that share my fear.

I plan to continue my CaringBridge entries. Due to the confidential nature of CaringBridge, I have not been able to reach out to other cancer patients and caregivers. Now others can simply Google 'anal cancer blog' and they will eventually find me. A much needed addition to the internet. I've done a lot of internet research since this diagnosis with very little to refer to.

Hope you all have a great week. I doubt I will come back rested. The fun will more than make up for my next chemo treatment which is taking place bright and early next Monday morning....ugh!

Peace and joy to all of you.

No comments: