Friday, November 2, 2007

FRIDAY, AUGUST 18, 2006 08:22 PM, CDT I made it through a week of radiation without having to take a break! Good thing the weekend has arrived. I was starting to get a bit burned and sensitive on my skin. Hopefully it will clear up by Monday, so I can start all over again.

Oh...for so many of you that have asked if I'm losing my hair? The answer is yes....just not where you are thinking. laugh with me, would ya?

It was a good day today. I actually had the energy to do a couple of loads of laundry, go to radiation, stop at Marshall Fields & Target. Dick, Eileen and I went out for Chinese for dinner. Energy is a good thing. Glad to have the chemo out of my system!

Tomorrow I will explain my chemo and radiation process. I have found that many people are very curious how it all works.

Thanks for checking in and the good wishes. Your positive energy really helps me through the day!

No comments: