Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Calling Fairview Home

Dr. Rousey was just in and advised that I will continue to be at Fairview Southdale until at least Friday.

The concern is keeping the potassium pumping as my trips to the bathroom really haven't reduced in number. He advised that it will take about 7 - 10 days for my raw digestive tract to heal itself. Basically, he said the body recovers quickly, considering, but not quick enough when one wants to break out of the confines of a hospital.

I am finding that I am more tired today and my body is feeling exhausted in a different way. Now that I am able to take a few deep breaths, I think the stress of the past few days is catching up with me and I just want to sleep...sleep...sleep.

They moved me to a new room last night. It's like a penthouse suite compared to my initial quarters. I have two windows now and a full private bath! I'm moving up in the world.

There are many wonderful people praying for my complete healing. I am humbled and grateful.

No comments: