Saturday, January 5, 2008

Montel Show Video

Alas, I have turned into a computer geek. I have learned to convert a .vts file to a movie file, remove the commercials and publish our appearance on the Montel show. Unfortunately, the file is so large, I have had to separate it into three sections.

If you look to the right of the page, you will see the Montel logo and three separate files. Simply click on the the first to watch the beginning of the show and follow with the additional two files.

The 'In My Daughters Eyes' slide show has been moved down to the bottom of the page. It was just getting too visually busy on the top of the page.

I am feeling worn today. One would think that I would be on a high after yesterday's good news. I think I've been holding fear and apprehension inside all week. It caught up with my body today. It is something what a body can hold...and then feel when comedown is allowed.

We leave tomorrow for a trip with friends in Indian Wells, California. It will be great to be able to just hang at the pool, read a few good books and enjoy the company of wonderful people. A much needed rest for all of us after the stress of the holidays and waiting for test results.

You are all so special to me. I know your prayers and positive thoughts have carried me through all of this. I also know I have a guardian angel keeping close watch. There was a whisper in my ear as I was awaking one morning last week. The voice let me know that all would be good. I thought I was dreaming, but it has proven to be true. Praise the Lord.

Believe....I believe...I believe...I believe!

No comments: