Friday, November 2, 2007

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2006 09:32 AM, CDT

I'm Home. No picc line. No IV. I can shower without wrapping plastic around body parts. What a great sense of freedom. The small things...it's amazing.

Chemo ended at about 1:15 yesterday afternoon. It was more of an emotional experience than I had anticipated. Dick and I had a quiet celebration of tears.

My energy level is very low. The chemo hit me much harder this time. I am not feeling well and am taking Compazine to keep the nausea down.

Three more radiation treatments to go!!!!

If I could ask for an extra prayer for my step-son, Ted. While vacationing last week he was involved in an accident and sustained broken ribs and a broken tailbone. Prayers to you as well, Heather. Knowing you are caring for a two year old and a patient.

I love you all. Thank you all for your prayers and support. What blessings you have been.

No comments: