Friday, November 2, 2007

TUESDAY, MAY 29, 2007 08:49 PM, CDT

Hello Friends,

Gosh darn it anyway.... I was hoping I would not have to come back to this wonderful site.

My colorectal surgeon (a very smart and kind gentleman) recommended I have a PET scan. That was two weeks ago.

He called me today to let me know that they have found a spot on my lung. He wants to approach this aggressively. I am seeing a thoracic surgeon tomorrow.

Colorectal doctor seems to think this will require surgery. I will keep you updated as to what the process will involve.

I have been reading the Cancer Survivor message boards and am learning that colorectal, specifically rectal cancer, has the nasty way of making itself up to the lungs. Darn it!

I am writing and reaching out for your prayers and support. You all did such a great job last time.

I will keep you posted. Thank you in advance.

Kathy

No comments: