Friday, November 2, 2007

THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2007 03:02 PM, CDT

Okay.....had the CT and the doctor has contacted me with results.

Unfortunately, my lower right lung has more going on than they initially thought. The CT shows that there is a thickening of the lining.

When I asked Dr. Jacques what would cause the thickening, he suggested tumor. Not good news. We were hoping it was just a node and snip, snip it would be done with.

Since this thing is such a fast growing monster, he has suggested we move my surgery to Saturday. He explained he had nothing better to do.

Surgery is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. Saturday (which means we have to be there at 5:30). Guess one can't be too choosy about times.

I plan on being out with friends and having a good time until the midnight hour. That is the time in which no food or beverage of choice may be consumed.

If I learn of anything new I will certainly keep all of you apprised.

No comments: