Friday, November 2, 2007

MONDAY, JULY 30, 2007 08:01 AM, CDT

Acupuncture! What a difference complementary therapy makes! I can only extol the benefits. Who would have thought that placing small needles at strategic points would assist in chemotherapy recovery?

No, I wasn't out dining and socializing this weekend, but I was also not afraid I would not wake up after a nap (which is how I felt last time). No agony, just small bits of discomfort at times.

You know it works when Dick says 'guess all those needle pokes are worth it'. Heck yes....and there will definitely be more.

A very busy week ahead. I am so thankful I will be blessed with energy. There WILL be a lot of dining and socializing....grand openings, family gathering, and class reunions back in Illinois

Oh, and it wasn't just me with the great weekend. My rocker daughter met a few very nice band members at Warped tour yesterday. Evidently they need a personal shopper and have called on her services. I'm glad she recognizes she is too young to become 'involved'....but she knows how to pick them. Those boys are so cute!

Thank you, all of you, for your prayers of comfort and recovery this weekend. Between you and my Queen of acupuncture, I'm ready to hit it.

Much love.

No comments: