Friday, November 2, 2007

FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2007 09:10 AM, CDT

There has been a flurry of activity regarding Memorial Sloan-Kettering. I was on the phone with Dr. Dang's offices a few times yesterday and this morning.

The amount of paperwork they require blows my mind. They are not able to set a firm date until they receive every bit required on their checklist.

Since I have a personal referral, I am tentatively scheduled to head out to 'MSKCC' July 13 (Dad's birthday). They are attempting to accommodate an earlier date. My hope is that happens and soon.

I recognize how fast growing this beast is. It will be very difficult on my emotional state to wait that long to begin treatment.

But, it sounds like I'm in and the best will be helping me with my fight for life.

I will update you further once I receive more information.

Thank you for your prayers. I know that all of you have had a large hand in this rather large accomplishment.

No comments: