Friday, November 2, 2007

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2006 12:26 PM, CDT

Okay....here goes.

I met with Dr. Nemer today. He gave me a 'gentle' rectal exam. Unfortunately, he felt growth. I have a CT scan scheduled for tomorrow. I will be back to see him again next Thursday for another more involved scope, which will give him a better idea of what the beast is doing.

I asked him about the discomfort I am feeling in my stomach. No, it's not the chemo...and it's not the beef taking its time passing thru. He seemed very concerned about the discomfort. Wants to get right on it, thus another reason for the CT scan.

So...there you go. Needless to say, I'm not feeling the best today. My energy exited stage left in the exam room.

I appreciate your continued positive energy and prayers.

No comments: