Friday, November 2, 2007

TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2006 05:25 PM, CDT It's a good day. I finally broke 200,000 on my bejeweled game! Whoo Hoo!!!!

Started my second to last week of radiation. Yesterday and today have actually been comfortable days. My energy level is low, but it is better than the pain I was dealing with over the weekend.

As I tried to explain to Dick, imagine having a water melon, on fire, coming out of your...well you know. OUCH!!!

I've given birth to two children without epidurals or pain meds. This is much worse...and there is nothing cute and cuddly coming out in the end!

I am so relieved to know I'm getting close to the end of my treatments. My second round of chemo starts next week. I am not looking forward to it. I just have to remind myself that it will be worth the discomfort.

Hope you are all enjoying your week. It's been beautiful here in Minnesota.

No comments: