Friday, November 2, 2007

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2006 10:29 AM, CST

What a roller coaster this cancer thing is. We had a scare with my follow up sigmoidoscopy. Fortunately, biopsy's came back with no signs of cancer.

Now my doctor left a message on Saturday saying that just because the test results are negative, does not mean I'm in the all clear. Dick is about to lose his mind....I just roll with it.

I will ask him today what it is he would do if his wife were being treated for this beast. Cut the entire cancer section out and have a resection? Wait six months and see if there is a change?

I'm so confused!

It's been great getting my energy back. Don't know if I'm quite ready to pull out all of the Christmas decorations any time soon, but there is a marked improvement.

Thank you for your continued warm thoughts and prayers. I'll keep you updated on the roller coaster ride.

No comments: