Friday, November 2, 2007

MONDAY, JULY 09, 2007 09:27 AM, CDT

'Tell me, are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down
Oh, no let's go!

Let's go crazy
Let's get nuts
Look 4 the purple banana
'Til they put us in the truck, let's go!'

Thank you Prince!!!

Saw his purple majesty in concert on Saturday night. That man knows how to help a person feel like living! ....and I'm living!

It feels good to be back to almost normal energy again. Yesterday was a much needed day of rest. I nearly wore myself out the days prior.

I have never power washed a deck in my life. What made me think, less than a week after chemo, I needed to tackle that project? Oh...and staying out until 1:00 in the morning on Saturday? Rest....who needs rest? ME!

I now have the Erbitux rash. Literature states that the more rash, the better the treatment is working. If my back, chest, lips, ears and scalp are any indication, Erbitux is kicking butt. It's a very irritating. One must keep reminding oneself...NO TOUCH!.

The trip to Sloan in New York is later this week. I am anxious to meet my doctor. What valuable information will she be able to share with me regarding this beast that is attempting to get the best of me?

Back to living....

No comments: